top of page

Psychological Consultation

Do you need coordinated or multi-disciplinary treatment? 

Due to the complex nature and far-reaching impact of a person’s psychological struggles, many families require communication and collaboration between different professionals, agencies, or schools so that the positive changes you seek are more likely to happen. 


Upon request, I work extensively with medical professionals (e.g., psychiatrists, neurologists, nurse practitioners, pediatricians, etc.), school personnel (e.g., guidance counselors, teachers, school psychologists, social workers, etc.), and other public and private agencies in order to coordinate treatment and care.

If you have any questions about treatment and care or would like to set up a consultation, feel free to call me at 631-444-5354 or send me a message

Psychological Consultation

Services offered

bottom of page